BobinSouthVA
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2007
- Messages
- 1,656
- Reaction score
- 107
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Virginia
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II

Timekiller said:Another nice old buckle.![]()
![]()
Almost old as my oldest.
![]()
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showrecords.php?product=26560&cat=176
Circa 1620 -1680
Take Care,
Pete,![]()
Yea I'm going to have to watch old Bob thereCRUSADER said:Timekiller said:Another nice old buckle.![]()
![]()
Almost old as my oldest.
![]()
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showrecords.php?product=26560&cat=176
Circa 1620 -1680
Take Care,
Pete,![]()
Good ID, thought to be spur buckles.
I still got him by a little I know

Timekiller said:Yea I'm going to have to watch old Bob thereCRUSADER said:Timekiller said:Another nice old buckle.![]()
![]()
Almost old as my oldest.
![]()
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showrecords.php?product=26560&cat=176
Circa 1620 -1680
Take Care,
Pete,![]()
Good ID, thought to be spur buckles.I still got him by a little I know
![]()
Circa 1500 - 1650
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showrecords.php?product=13902&cat=175
Then I'm going to have to figure out these other two.![]()
Take Care Buddy,![]()

I'm just pickin' buddy! Yea it hasn't been my year this year you Va. guy's are tearing it up though.Let me get my hand straight and see if I can catch up some.You guy's are worring me.BobinSouthVA said:Timekiller said:Yea I'm going to have to watch old Bob thereCRUSADER said:Timekiller said:Another nice old buckle.![]()
![]()
Almost old as my oldest.
![]()
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showrecords.php?product=26560&cat=176
Circa 1620 -1680
Take Care,
Pete,![]()
Good ID, thought to be spur buckles.I still got him by a little I know
![]()
Circa 1500 - 1650
http://www.ukdfd.co.uk/ukdfddata/showrecords.php?product=13902&cat=175
Then I'm going to have to figure out these other two.![]()
Take Care Buddy,![]()
A little? compared to all the great relics you were pulling out of the ground over this last year or so I'd say you got me by a mile or more.![]()
![]()
![]()
They may not come fast but they will come with signs like that. 