What's new

Buckle ID please

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found this buckle at an old resort home in NC. Anyone???
 

Attachments

  • DSC00039.webp
    DSC00039.webp
    68.6 KB · Views: 251
  • DSC00040.webp
    DSC00040.webp
    64.1 KB · Views: 247
  • DSC00041.webp
    DSC00041.webp
    92.6 KB · Views: 251
just-geese said:
4-H staff said:
LOL! I'm not sure if its a "M" or "W"!!! :P

M triangle base should be at the bottom.IMHO
J-G
I think its a "W". "M" is not usually written slanted. Reminds me of a pin found awhile back. I dont know. :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • gr ymca.webp
    gr ymca.webp
    2.2 KB · Views: 199
  • gr ymca.webp
    gr ymca.webp
    2.2 KB · Views: 191
Upvote 0
Ok, I just looked at it with the bi-focals and maybe just maybe there is writing on the sides...Let me "pick" it a little. and we will see..
 
Upvote 0
4-H staff said:
Ok, I just looked at it with the bi-focals and maybe just maybe there is writing on the sides...Let me "pick" it a little. and we will see..
I hope you have a patent date.

This W in a circle may be a registered trademark but I dont know how to do the search...
http://www.uspto.gov/main/trademarks.htm
 
Upvote 0
Its Super 'W' to the rescue
 
Upvote 0
Haven't found anything yet that was a W or M inside a Triangle/Circle.

Any possibility it's a custom made buckle for a rancher owning that cattle brand? Just throwing it out there.
 
Upvote 0
I agree with it being a "W". Thought I had it. Close, but no cigar.
 

Attachments

  • 06whitall02s.webp
    06whitall02s.webp
    4.6 KB · Views: 173
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom