What's new

Buckle?

Whatdayagot

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2015
Messages
619
Reaction score
1,986
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BFC7403D-62CA-4B46-90CD-36A617C7F6E5.webpFound this behind a 1920/30 house but property has 1800 stuff and musket balls also this was a ways into the woods behind house is it a belt buckle or suspender clip it’s larger than any suspender clip I’ve found I hope someone can tell by the back of it I still have to clean it up it seems to have floral patterns in each corner these woods were also part of a early 1700s farm property and I know they hunted and used these woods has Rev war history also 6A4CA017-E59C-419C-B2A4-860618A5027F.webpCF899B18-4D59-4FD5-98D5-0411BD19F369.webp sorry not home now and picture was taken right after it was dug I’ll try and clean and post clearer ones when I get home not sure what it was
 
Last edited:
It’s 2 1/4 inches both ways
 
Upvote 0
C2485EBA-E78C-414F-8642-AB776FBAE8EF.webp09EC236A-DEEF-4CC6-9261-11127D33AD04.webpD765BE3D-8CF8-4FA3-AFF6-17444FECE096.webpNot sure if it is or not but thank you it’s cool whatever it is
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Type of buckle
Replies
3
Views
524
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Suspender clip?
Replies
4
Views
837

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom