What's new

Buffalo #8 for the year

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Getting down to year-end crunch time so I gotta concentrate on nickels again. Today's $65 was a good start with a [red]1936[/red] buffalo making its 2nd appearance of the year. Brought along a 1943-S wartime too.

50 days left to find two more buffalos and match last year's record total of 10 (found my 8th last year on 12/6/08 so I'm ahead of schedule) and eight more Jefferson's to complete the series.
 
Upvote 0
Amazing Immy, I haven't found a Buffalo in this town yet. I guess I know why ;D :thumbsup:
 
I hear you Immy, I am trying to find two more this year. Found a dateless the other night for number 8. Revealed the date and its a `20. I have been doing about 200 rolls a week for the past month and the finds have been pretty good. Good luck to you.
 
Nicely done there Immy !

My money's on you. 8)

(memo to self: must get some nic-a-date to "reveal" the dates on about ten dateless Buffs)
 
Got #9 last night. A well worn `23.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom