CW3(ret) US Army
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2011
- Messages
- 642
- Reaction score
- 590
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Downstate New York
- Detector(s) used
- White Spectra V3i
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I think I got another one of your coins today. It has Buffalo Boy in red on the front along with the numbers 4-8 in blue. On the reverse it has 4-8 left to right with 9 on top & 12 on the bottom. The numbers on the reverse are also in blue. If true that would make 2 coins in less than 1 month.HH
Gary
Last edited:
Upvote
0
That is when I wish I could get my dumps bank LOL
Sorry to disapoint you but the only coin I kept from that box was your marked coin; there was no silver in the box. Most of the boxes I'm getting now are skunks with a occasional box having maybe 1 40% in it. It's been almost 4 months since I seen a ender in a box & that was a bottom ender. I wanted to make sure I put all the information about the coin in the thread. I have since dumped the coin. Maybe I'll get it again.








