What's new

Bug Collection

jimb

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
982
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are some of my bugs. So far I have not seen any bugs, but lots of other neat collections posted here!
 

Attachments

  • my bug 1.webp
    my bug 1.webp
    39 KB · Views: 499
  • my bug 2.webp
    my bug 2.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 480
  • my bug 3.webp
    my bug 3.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 483
  • my bug 4.webp
    my bug 4.webp
    46.5 KB · Views: 482
very sparkly bug.Sweet

fortbball9
 
jimb said:
Here are some of my bugs. So far I have not seen any bugs, but lots of other neat collections posted here!
Very COOL!!!,I've had the amber spider before(i may still have it somewhere!),i think i got some other "Bug's"jewlery laying around,if i do i'll post pics...(are those all you have?)&give them to ya for your collection!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom