I think many people can see that the way things are going that we could be on a downturn in our society. Most are unclear as to what will happen first, but feel something definitely will happen. It makes it harder to prepare when you don't know what to prepare for. There are just too many scenarios. I too, feel bad times are just ahead. Some feel natural disasters like floods, tornados, hurricanes, volcanos and earth quakes will be the downfall of our society. Others feel sunspots or EMP waves will have a disasterous effect on our planet, or a total polar shift will wreak havoc on us. I don't have a crystal ball so I don't have much advantage over others, except the people I talk too are well educated and versed in all aspects of tgese disasters. What I have been shown is a chart, which shows that the suns maximus is at a low period, causing a low magnetic period on the earth. The chasrt shows 120, where the normal is 200. This is the lowest sunspot activity since the dark ages, so they claim the sun is going dim for some reason. This would cause many areas to become unproductive for farming, causing a great famine. Good Luck. rockhound