BUGS,BUGS AND MORE BUGS!!!

mirage hunter

Jun 4, 2007
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 PRO XL
Well the bugs won this evening!! It has been raining for most of the afternoon here but finally stopped this evening! So I grabbed my detector and headed out to a school that I had started a couple of weeks ago. It was still cloudy and not to hot! I was out for about a 1/2 hour when WHAM!!! The skeeters and flyes hit!! THEY WERE RELENTLESS!!! (THEY TORE ME UP) About another 1/2 hour for an 1 hour total and $1.05 in coins was all I could take.. Next time I will have my thermaguard with me that will take care of them!! >:(

Attachments

• 291Bugs_006.gif
    291Bugs_006.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 635
Upvote 0
That's the main reason why I don't detect in the summer. Ticks, snakes and heat and humidity don't bother me. It's those dang gnats that fly in your ears and around your face that irritate me.

It's not bad when it is hot and the sun is out!!

lumbercamp said:
Ticks, snakes and heat and humidity don't bother me. It's those dang gnats that fly in your ears and around your face that irritate me.

LOL....I know what you mean. I,v must of ate about 20 of them today. :-X

the nats!! they are pesky! But those darn horse fly's and skeeters!! they hurt!!! Cant stand the gnats either!! LOL!!

The gnats will drive you crazy. >:(

;) RR

You guys might want to go to a hunting store and purchase some camo net hoods. You could also buy some camo net material and make sleeves to keep them off your arms...I've seen camo net gloves too. I have several net hoods for bowhunting. Just a thought.

Just keep your mouth open, that's lots of protien you're passing up.

Ok I give my self a Star I Use a Product Called Deep Woods Off Its a Wonderful product
Give this a try its about 5 or 6.00 per can
many thanks from GM64

frednga, I'm in Pa, along small creeks where they breed and propagate to enormous numbers. Also I forgot to mention the deer flys. I went up to my camp today to check on things and the nasty flys attacked me from all sides. They leave a very nasty bite.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back