What's new

Build Your Own Dream Roll

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
By today's standards, I got a pretty good box. I was able to build my own dream roll of 40's and still had one left over and a 1964 kicker. I'll take a box like that any day.
HH S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_27.webp
    ScreenHunter_27.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 346
Upvote 0
Yeah S_F, I know what you mean. It's been pretty slim pickin's for the most of the year.

Better luck MDing ?
 
thurmownator said:
Yeah S_F, I know what you mean. It's been pretty slim pickin's for the most of the year.

Better luck MDing ?
Not bad. Got me a 64 dime and a .925 ring the other day. Clad by the bucketfulls.
 
Grats on the MD scores and the dream roll box. Haven't had one that good in awhile. Hope they keep coming for you!

~Dave
 
Sweet SF......I'd take a box like that anyday too. better send the leftover and kicker to me.....they look lonely outside of that roll..... :wink:

Good luck on the next boxes.
 
You can't fool me, SF.
I know there's nothing but clad in that roll and all you found was the 2 leaners.

;D
 
LJ said:
Sweet SF......I'd take a box like that anyday too. better send the leftover and kicker to me.....they look lonely outside of that roll..... :wink:

Good luck on the next boxes.
Another box or so and they will have some buddies.
 
TXTim said:
You can't fool me, SF.
I know there's nothing but clad in that roll and all you found was the 2 leaners.

;D
Yo Tex, I'm busted. They are really 90's, I just didn't want to brag...LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom