What's new

Bullet ID request

Nick79

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
763
Reaction score
1,929
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi all, I think this is a bullet but what puzzles me is the base. Any help would be appreciated. I have found items in this spot from 1795 (2 reales) to current garbage. It measures 10mm at the base which is .40 cal
Thanks
Nick 20210318_091107.webp20210318_091128.webp
 
not a bullet in my opinion. maybe a bottle stopper or something?
 
Upvote 0
I agree with the stopper ID. Does not look like any bullet I have ever seen and I have seen at least three!:laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Yep you guys are right! I ended up figuring out it wasnt lead, but it was copper filled with dirt. I assumed bullet by size haha. Who knows what it was
Thanks again 20210318_152052.webp20210318_152134.webp
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Bullet
Replies
5
Views
844
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
556

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom