What's new

Bullet puller embedded.

1more4me

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
253
Reaction score
338
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
White's V3i
[h=2]Posted this in Todays finds yesterday - but probably should have put it here... Maybe moderator can move?[/h]
Just re-found a find I thought I lost in the field the day I found it...!
A civil war bullet with a bullet worm imbedded in it. Apparently broke it off ramrod and had to shoot it out. It was close to a skermish line but will never know if it was during a fight or just camp maintenance...
​
​
 
Upvote 0
Very Cool .
I wonder if it was fired , over pulled (if there is such a thing) melted into the Minnie.

Whatever the case that's a neat relic to have found.
 
Cool Find, Congrats!!!
 
Kinda looks like a enfield tampion. That was in barrel when fired. They have a square shank like that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom