What's new

Bullet,s CW

deanv63

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
271
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Quincy Illinois
Detector(s) used
whites dfx
I found this one last summer, bullet no, one. around a inch, and half long. Bullet no, two. I know it it a win, 44-40 a inch, and a half long. but how old is it. Bullet three is the one i posted yesterday, better pic, about a half in long. Thanks for looking. Dean
 

Attachments

  • bullet 005.webp
    bullet 005.webp
    59.2 KB · Views: 201
  • bullet 006.webp
    bullet 006.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 183
  • bullet 007.webp
    bullet 007.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 195
  • bullet 008.webp
    bullet 008.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 187
  • bullet 009.webp
    bullet 009.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 194
  • bullet 010.webp
    bullet 010.webp
    26 KB · Views: 194
  • bullet 011.webp
    bullet 011.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 195
  • bullet 012.webp
    bullet 012.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 189
  • bullet 013.webp
    bullet 013.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 193
  • bullet 014.webp
    bullet 014.webp
    36.4 KB · Views: 191
The only one that is civil war is the bottom one. Did you have that one in another post? If so I thought it might be a Maynard. I'm not sure looking at theses pics. It looks like the rings has been carved on but it might just be the pics or me. :tongue3:
To be honest I don't think the top one is a bullet. sorry
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom