What's new

bullseye pin pointer opinion

cnkjr1

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 17, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just wondering what ya'll think of the Whites Bullseye pin pointer?
 
I'd tell ya if I could, but I can't. Don't have one. I'd like to have one......
I have a SunRay "inline" probe. It uses the machines circuitry to operate.........
 
cnkjr1 said:
Just wondering what ya'll think of the Whites Bullseye pin pointer?
Buy the Garrett propointer as most on here will agree its more than worth it!
 
I have a bullseye,. it's okay, but not in the same class as the Garrett pro pointer
 
I'll agree with the "okay" opinion, but would highly recommend the Garrett Pro Pointer over the Bullseye. I have a Propointer, a Sunray inline mounted on my MXT and a Treasure mate. If there's a Sunray inline probe available for your detector that's by far the best choice followed by the Garrett IMHO. The Treasure Mate has good depth and sensitivity for a pinpointer, but is a bit quirky to adjust, whereas the Propointer is a quick turn on and go and works very well.
luvsdux
 
I have friends with Bullseye pinpointers that are always trying to trade it for my Garrett propointer. I still have my pinpointer that they still have there Bullseye and constantly irritating me to trade them. There's NO comparison, I have what they really want and I'm not trading.
For once I made a great choice and I'm sticking to it.
That is my story and I'm sticking to that one also.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom