steelheadwill
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2010
- Messages
- 6,690
- Reaction score
- 716
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- New Castle NH.
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Brain eyes ears and nose
- Primary Interest:
- Other
Hi all,
dug this Tombac at a farmhouse site.
I've seen a lot of tombacs, all plain, all wire shanks.
this one appears earlier, with it's dandy type deco, and drilled wedge shank.
anyone seen similar, or have a possible date range?
27 MM
While I'm posting, I'm gonna add others,
looks like it had blowholes, floral design with nipple.
Lastly, what I believe is a 'Plain' nipple button.
Any information or date range is Appreciated!
thanks for looking & HH
dug this Tombac at a farmhouse site.
I've seen a lot of tombacs, all plain, all wire shanks.
this one appears earlier, with it's dandy type deco, and drilled wedge shank.
anyone seen similar, or have a possible date range?
27 MM
While I'm posting, I'm gonna add others,
looks like it had blowholes, floral design with nipple.
Lastly, what I believe is a 'Plain' nipple button.
Any information or date range is Appreciated!
thanks for looking & HH
Attachments
-
nc finds 03-19 002.1.webp28.4 KB · Views: 247 -
nc finds 03-19 003.webp33.1 KB · Views: 256 -
NH FINDS 09-09 005.webp25.5 KB · Views: 246 -
NH FINDS 08-30 393.webp33.1 KB · Views: 237 -
NH FINDS 08-30 392.webp33.6 KB · Views: 247 -
nc finds 03-19 003.webp33.1 KB · Views: 246 -
nc finds 03-19 002.1.webp28.4 KB · Views: 250 -
NH FINDS 09-09 007.webp19 KB · Views: 259 -
NH FINDS 09-09 006.webp13.2 KB · Views: 245





Just another way of looking at things. 






