Kevo_DFX
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2008
- Messages
- 567
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greensburg, PA
- Detector(s) used
- DFX
Hi all,
I'm not really a relic guy, but I have been coinhounding this 1820's farm and came up with a stirrup and what I think is my first old button. There is a backmark on the button, has stalks of wheat or corn or some other grain on either side of the shank and I *think* it says "GRANGE". Any thoughts on the age of either of these two items? Both were found 4 to 5 inches down in Westmoreland County PA.
Thanks for any help!
Kevo
I'm not really a relic guy, but I have been coinhounding this 1820's farm and came up with a stirrup and what I think is my first old button. There is a backmark on the button, has stalks of wheat or corn or some other grain on either side of the shank and I *think* it says "GRANGE". Any thoughts on the age of either of these two items? Both were found 4 to 5 inches down in Westmoreland County PA.
Thanks for any help!
Kevo







