What's new

Button date range needed

BobinSouthVA

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
1,656
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Virginia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro / Whites Prism II
Can anyone give me a date range for this button. Found around a circa 17xx church and farmhouse that has been hit hard. only other find was 1903 IH.

Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 186
  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 162
I'd say 1820s/30s maybe.
 
Upvote 0
i agree with iron patch :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF
 
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
I'd say 1820s/30s maybe.

yeap, that quality backmark & front pattern fit :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Thanks everyone. Thats about the date range I was thinking based on some searches here on T-Net but just wanted to verify it.

Bob
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom