Nick79 Hero Member Joined Jan 28, 2018 Messages 763 Reaction score 1,929 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 2, 2019 #1 Hi all, might be a blazer button but wanted to double check since I dug a 1795 2 reals near by. No back but thick metal Thanks
Hi all, might be a blazer button but wanted to double check since I dug a 1795 2 reals near by. No back but thick metal Thanks
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Aug 3, 2019 #2 That's a cool old button .. what does the back look like? Upvote 0
Nick79 Hero Member Joined Jan 28, 2018 Messages 763 Reaction score 1,929 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 3, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Back is rusted out, cleaned it up last night. Not old. Its Paul Revere! Still cool looking, I'll put it with my other buttons Upvote 0
Back is rusted out, cleaned it up last night. Not old. Its Paul Revere! Still cool looking, I'll put it with my other buttons
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2019 #4 Cool button. I've never seen one like that. Upvote 0