What's new

Button ID help.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Can you see anything on this button? I have found flat one piece LA 1 WAR OF 1812 buttons with this button. I suspect this convex one piece button is from the War of 1812 also. I have now found three of these type button with the one piece flat button. Any ideas? You can see LA 1 on one of the flat buttons.
 

Attachments

  • 038.webp
    038.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 185
  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 188
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 191
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    16.9 KB · Views: 190
  • 038.webp
    038.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 012.webp
    012.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 193
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 169
  • 040.webp
    040.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 177
The first is definitely early 1800s military, you can see the arrows in the eagles's talon. (First pic, 3 O'clock, slightly in towards the center) Wing on the left side is clear too.
 
Upvote 0
CATFISHJK1 said:
To me it looks like the eagle on a civil war era button.
I think your correct Catfish. :wink:
Brili
Iron Patch said:
The first is definitely early 1800s military, you can see the arrows in the eagles's talon. (First pic, 3 O'clock, slightly in towards the center) Wing on the left side is clear too.
[/quote
Brilliant IronPatch. I see the arrows. :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • 049.webp
    049.webp
    47 KB · Views: 160
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
1K
Replies
15
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom