What's new

button ID help

markincypress

Full Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
121
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
cypress texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX3030, Tesoro Tejon and Sand Shark, Fisher F75-ltd, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
5-7-13 button back.webp5-7-13 button front.webpToday I dug this button "Millers Ace High" which on the back reads "P.B.C.O. Patented Dec. 9 1924". The button I believe is brass. I assume that PBCO is perhaps the P-something Button Company. This button was dug from the side yard of a home built in the 1920-s and was being torn down.

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.
 
Last edited:
I couldn't find anything on that particular button, but I did find a similar button that has been sold on ebay. Perhaps this will help: Ohio Wooster Ohio P B C O Dec 23 1924 Pat 1 2 inch Width | eBay

I'm thinking these must be buttons for high school uniforms. Maybe marching band or something? Did they have marching band at high school in the 20's? I don't know. Hope this helps at least a little.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom