H HistoryPirate Tenderfoot Joined Aug 30, 2018 Messages 6 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 2, 2018 #1 Please help me to identify this button. I have scoured the internet to no avail. *It is almost the size of a penny (as shown in the second picture). Thank you in advance. History Pirate Attachments IMG_8061.webp 233.6 KB · Views: 117 IMG_8062.webp 127.3 KB · Views: 94
Please help me to identify this button. I have scoured the internet to no avail. *It is almost the size of a penny (as shown in the second picture). Thank you in advance. History Pirate
coinman123 Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2013 Messages 4,676 Reaction score 5,768 Golden Thread 2 Location New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE (DST) Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup) 15" T2 coil Pro-Pointer Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Fisher F2 Fisher F-Point Primary Interest: Other Sep 2, 2018 #2 Welcome to Treasurenet! To me it looks like a 20th century jean or overall button, maybe even as far back as 1890's. Cool find! Upvote 0
Welcome to Treasurenet! To me it looks like a 20th century jean or overall button, maybe even as far back as 1890's. Cool find!
H HistoryPirate Tenderfoot Joined Aug 30, 2018 Messages 6 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Thank you for your advice and welcome, Coinman123. I will continue to research my find. I found 3 of the same buttons in totality (with this one being in the best condition). I would love to know more exact details. Upvote 0
Thank you for your advice and welcome, Coinman123. I will continue to research my find. I found 3 of the same buttons in totality (with this one being in the best condition). I would love to know more exact details.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Sep 5, 2018 #4 Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi. Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 6, 2018 #5 Try searching for "Red Diamond" work clothes. Popular in the mid 20th C. Upvote 0