What's new

Button ID ? (missing back)

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
1,601
Reaction score
220
Golden Thread
0
Location
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Max, Equinox 900
I found this button in a creek, the back is missing. It has on it “HIGHLAND 16 SCOTTISH DEAS OU OATH”. Any ID/information on the button would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance !

TommNJ
 

Attachments

  • BUTTONS.webp
    BUTTONS.webp
    103.7 KB · Views: 479
Upvote 0
These buttons also come in a brass finish. Here is what the back looks like on the three that I have.

scottishbutton.jpg


Doug
 
Upvote 0
OK, thank you for your replies . A green check for a modern blazer button.

Thanks again,
TommNJ
 
Upvote 0
Yes thats is it,Thumbs up to PBK and Track5capt(RIP,old Friend) for the original ID.
The script"D" button is interesting,is it a Dragoon button?
and buffs are always a thrill to find.
HH,Mont
 
Upvote 0
"The script"D" button is interesting,is it a Dragoon button?"

Hello Mont,
I found that one where some old school bleachers stood once and its back is rusted up, so I assumed that is also a blazer button or school band. After I dug it up the first thing I thought of was the Detroit Tigers.

TommNJ
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom