What's new

Button ID Requested

black651

Full Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
247
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites Coinmaster, Bounty Hunter LRP
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought I saw this button on this forum back a while but haven't been able to locate it again.

Anyone feel like helping me out with an ID on it's maker and possible age?

Thanks in advance for the assistance!! :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • vintage button - A.webp
    vintage button - A.webp
    98.1 KB · Views: 192
  • vintage button - A.webp
    vintage button - A.webp
    98.1 KB · Views: 181
  • vintage button - B.webp
    vintage button - B.webp
    65.8 KB · Views: 186
I can honestly say I have never seen any button like it...

Masonic maybe?
 
Upvote 0
I think its just a post 1934 self-shank fashion button.
 

Attachments

  • button self shank.webp
    button self shank.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 108
  • button patent self shank.webp
    button patent self shank.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 146
  • button self shank.webp
    button self shank.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 98
  • button patent self shank.webp
    button patent self shank.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom