Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Dec 11, 2009 #1 This is not my button but it was found on a Florida beach. It appears to be an 8 with an iron back. I dont have any more pics. Does anyone recognize it? Attachments butto_001.webp 11.8 KB · Views: 358 butto_003.webp 5.1 KB · Views: 362
This is not my button but it was found on a Florida beach. It appears to be an 8 with an iron back. I dont have any more pics. Does anyone recognize it?
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 13, 2009 #21 Montana Jim, I appreciate your recognition of the post being less than appropriate, and acknowledge your apology. Upvote 0
Montana Jim, I appreciate your recognition of the post being less than appropriate, and acknowledge your apology.