New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just leaving the field, was hoping to spot a arrow point, no luck on that.
Found some keepers, the big general service button rang so high and sounded so nice I thought I was going to dig a silver dollar! :-)
Beautiful day for walking and digging.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
1456857170425.jpg
1456857212800.jpg
1456857273359.jpg
1456857335974.jpg

Upvote 11
Jealous... beautiful day out and I'm stuck working. ha Great hunt Brad! :thumbsup: I really like that flower design button and its a bummer about that general service button. I got out for a couple hours on Sunday, dug 2 flat buttons and a bunch of modern bullets... but the best part was hiking in the woods on a 60 degree day. Felt great to get out in nice weather.

Now that's our kinda place!!! Dirt and no one around!!!! Nice save on the IHC. :thumbsup:

1456861325564.jpg
1456861343519.jpg
1456861361084.jpg

Now that's our kinda place!!! Dirt and no one around!!!! Nice save on the IHC. :thumbsup:
You think that's nice, you should see my lake spot! :-)
Thanks buddy

Jealous... beautiful day out and I'm stuck working. ha Great hunt Brad! :thumbsup: I really like that flower design button and its a bummer about that general service button. I got out for a couple hours on Sunday, dug 2 flat buttons and a bunch of modern bullets... but the best part was hiking in the woods on a 60 degree day. Felt great to get out in nice weather.
My favorite was that button too, a year ago it would have been the bent Indian Head Cent.
Wait a minute, it is the Indian Head Cent
Thanks Brad

Nice Brad nice. Congrats on getting out and hunting... as I sit at my desk in the office.

Best of luck to you brother!

Nice Brad nice. Congrats on getting out and hunting... as I sit at my desk in the office.

Best of luck to you brother!
Sorry you have not reached your retirement yet when I was working there was no sitting involved, so your crying to the wrong Union Roofer, lol
Best of everything to you my green eyed friend!

Congrats on some very nice finds
Thanks trapperart

Great recoveries! Nice buttons and IH!! Congrats and HH

Would love to have gotten out today but lost a close friend and had services to attend. But, spring is coming. Never a bad day if you find coins or buttons.

It was a beautiful day here as well, got out yesterday, but had to work today... boooo! Nice handful of finds! The back of your general service button is nicely intact! other's cool as well, and I would be really happy with the IH! WTG!

Always nice to spend a day in the sun . Those finds were the icing on the cake

Very nice finds! I like the little "flower" designed button. Always cool to dig something a little different. Looks like a nice site. Digging in farmed fields really spoils us!

very nice hunt treble,nice finds,i bet that big button did sound good.You have found quite a few of few of those haven't you?

Nice finds Brad. Looks like you had great weather and a good hunt.

Great recoveries! Nice buttons and IH!! Congrats and HH
Thanks

Would love to have gotten out today but lost a close friend and had services to attend. But, spring is coming. Never a bad day if you find coins or buttons.
Sorry for your loss Becky, call me in the morning if you want to go?

It was a beautiful day here as well, got out yesterday, but had to work today... boooo! Nice handful of finds! The back of your general service button is nicely intact! other's cool as well, and I would be really happy with the IH! WTG!
Iv'e been real blessed with those IHC's lately, I'm loving it, thank you.

Always nice to spend a day in the sun . Those finds were the icing on the cake
Been a great winter for me, I'm ready for the water (warm water weather!)
Thank you.

Very nice finds! I like the little "flower" designed button. Always cool to dig something a little different. Looks like a nice site. Digging in farmed fields really spoils us!
Especially finding flower buttons! Thanks

very nice hunt treble,nice finds,i bet that big button did sound good.You have found quite a few of few of those haven't you?
Yeah that flower button sounded very nice, but I'm telling you that General Service button sounded really sweet. The flower button was very deep, about nine inches.

Nice finds Brad. Looks like you had great weather and a good hunt.
Thanks Loco, wish you were there!

Brad. Thanks for the button pic today labeled, "first signal". Well you know what I said next but, that's a great button. Glad to see you snagging stuff on the wall back. Cheers!!!

Great job buddy. I'm sure therapeutic after a tough day. Keep digging those good ones my friend

Congratz! That's some nice finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back