What's new

button ?

collector01

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,142
Golden Thread
1
Location
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I found this button this spring but I couldn't find any info on it, I think its from the late 1800,s but I'm not shore any help would be appreciated thanks.
DSCN1991.jpg
DSCN1992.jpg
 
Probably should be Buckle Boys Brigade
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • boysbrigadebutton.webp
    boysbrigadebutton.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 205
Upvote 0
I will give it a try,The Boys Brigade,a Christian group was originated in Glagow in 1883 and became World wide in the 1890's.
The crest and motto like the style on your button was designed in 1926.The BB motto is from the Bible and from the verses means Sure and Stedfast.

Very Nice Button,Nova Treasure
 
Upvote 0
wildrider said:
Probably should be Buckle Boys Brigade

No. Then we would call it the Buckle Men. :)
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
BuckleBoy said:
aa battery said:
BuckleBoy said:
wildrider said:
Probably should be Buckle Boys Brigade

No. Then we would call it the Buckle Men. :)
your avatar :icon_scratch:

Looks like Nuts of Steel to me.

Hey,I could of used that avatar today on a shirt when i was standing up on the top of a handrail of a scissor lift jacked all the way up trying to finish a high ceiling.

Nova Treasure
 
Upvote 0
nova treasure said:
BuckleBoy said:
aa battery said:
BuckleBoy said:
wildrider said:
Probably should be Buckle Boys Brigade

No. Then we would call it the Buckle Men. :)
your avatar :icon_scratch:

Looks like Nuts of Steel to me.

Hey,I could of used that avatar today on a shirt when i was standing up on the top of a handrail of a scissor lift jacked all the way up trying to finish a high ceiling.

Nova Treasure

:D :D :D




:tard:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom