A ALAMOTX Full Member Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 2, 2010 #1 I found this mystery item near an old 1878 house. Im pretty sure its copper and has a design on the front. There are also 2 holes at the top of it. Thanks Attachments What is it 009.webp 22.4 KB · Views: 211 What is it 010.webp 16.7 KB · Views: 207
I found this mystery item near an old 1878 house. Im pretty sure its copper and has a design on the front. There are also 2 holes at the top of it. Thanks
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Apr 2, 2010 #2 Welcome to Tnet. I'm sorry but I have no idea on this one. Hopefully someone will know. Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2010 #3 I believe these somewhat buck the trend of 1 piece buttons, its late 19th C. Upvote 0
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Apr 3, 2010 #4 Cru's right they did make 1 piece buttons in the late 1800's. I wasn't sure if that was a shank on the back or not if so I'd have to agree with Crusader Upvote 0
Cru's right they did make 1 piece buttons in the late 1800's. I wasn't sure if that was a shank on the back or not if so I'd have to agree with Crusader