What's new

Button?

BigPete

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2011
Messages
47
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Shore, Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody know what this button might be? It's about 1/2" in daimeter and the back reads "Superior English".
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • DSC00035.webp
    DSC00035.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 286
  • DSC00037.webp
    DSC00037.webp
    9 KB · Views: 305
looks like last 2 letters are RR - so may be some sort of conductors button
just a guess
 
Upvote 0
Perhaps you are right. I did find it near a railroad town in Baltimore, Maryland. Maybe the initials are for Baltimore and Ohio Railroad.
 
Upvote 0
I felt it was a Railroad trainman (engineer, conductor, porter, etc) button because I could easily make out the RR on its face. Prompted by your speculation, upon closer inspection the "logo" on your button appears to be B+ORR.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom