What's new

Buttons and Gold Bling!

simulant

Full Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
107
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Hit a new spot in a park. Very first hit was this beaut:

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481252698.189244.webp

It says "14k" and "MAGIC-GLO". Based on other Magic Glo rings on eBay it's quite possible those are diamonds! I'm hoping anyways. Will have it looked at for sure.

Also found these two buttons. The one on the right says " * TREBLE * STANDARD * " best I can tell.

Anyone know anything about the other button?

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481252935.738166.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481252962.333248.webp
 
Upvote 14
Nice hunting - Congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Gz on the gold!!!!!!!!!
I love it!!
 
Just got the ring checked out and it's confirmed! Diamonds!

My first diamond ring find woohoo!

Now I need to go back to that hole and look for the two missing stones.
 
Congratulations on the gold and flat button! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom