What's new

Buttons, Bell, Geo. II Halfpenny & My 2nd Toy Cannon

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,954
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not necessarily what I was hoping to find, but is what I got! :)
 

Attachments

  • hf.webp
    hf.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 170
Upvote 50
Cool little cannon, and I like the crotal bell.
 
Those little toy cannons had the same power as a .22 short, ah those kids back then had cool stuff. :thumbsup:
 
I bet its good to get out?
I like the cannon.
Cant you find any real ones??
 
Old toys are my favorite, and really old tpys are VERY scarce.

So it seems with a touch hole that that would actually work. Extra cool.
 
That is one cooooool big button. I dig it, so to speak....

Congrats.
 
Sone great stuff right there that cannon is neat as all hell
 
The cannons a very cool find and the button is nice looking bud. You'll have your old buttons soon enough
 
George, I was gonna ask if the army ( not real one ) that went North brought it, lol!
 
Nothing wrong with that mittfull!

That's a nice little cannon, the ole NJ site still holds some secrets, well fewer now!
 
George, I was gonna ask if the army ( not real one ) that went North brought it, lol!

I should of thought of that.
That was a good one!!!!
 

Wow! :o I sure wish I made finds where it was "Not necessarily what I was hoping to find"! :laughing7:

The toy cannon, the large flat button & the crotal bell are nice finds! :thumbsup:

Dave
 
Fantastic cannon IP. Those are a real special find fore sure.
ZDD
 
Nice Digs IP, the buttons are nice and the toy cannon is real cool :thumbsup:
 
Nice handful of relics IP. That toy cannon is really cool, and something I've never dug.
 
That cannon is awesome...and still very high on my "must find" list!
 
Now that's 2 cannons more than me now...found at the NJ...yup still some goodies there..hope you get out lots more.
 
I'd be very pleased with a something remotely close to your mitt full of finds. The cannon is the best and having one myself I feel it's one of the finds that sit high up on want lists of many. Congrats
 
Lets see the KG cleaned up. Nice finds! Hogge
 
Great finds:thumbsup: I love the old toys! The bell and button are killer. I can't seem to find a Crotal bell,weird
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom