What's new

Buttons, Bell, Geo. II Halfpenny & My 2nd Toy Cannon

Iron Patch

Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
19,276
Reaction score
8,954
Golden Thread
3
Location
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not necessarily what I was hoping to find, but is what I got! :)
 

Attachments

  • hf.webp
    hf.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 170
Upvote 50
In my opinion the Cannon made it all worthwhile!
 
In my opinion the Cannon made it all worthwhile!


Yep, the cannon and big button each make it into my display cases, so happy with that.
 
It might not have been a good copper day, but it looks like a great relic day. :thumbsup:
 
It might not have been a good copper day, but it looks like a great relic day. :thumbsup:


This place will definitely go down as one of the best for us. Several French silver, at least two Spanish that I remember, couple NJ coppers and countless others, War of 1812 Royal Fusiliers officer button, and all the misc finds. It's a pretty big area so there's still more, it's just going to take time for future hunts but we'll definitely get there once or twice a year, and no question every time it's plowed.
 
Me thinks you are talking about my War of 1812 RF button and 2 Spanish :)

This place will definitely go down as one of the best for us. Several French silver, at least two Spanish that I remember, couple NJ coppers and countless others, War of 1812 Royal Fusiliers officer button, and all the misc finds. It's a pretty big area so there's still more, it's just going to take time for future hunts but we'll definitely get there once or twice a year, and no question every time it's plowed.
 
Last edited:
I know you said that's not necc. what you were looking for, but Daggone! I'd be tickled purple with that handfull now! I haven't been doing too well lately. Going less too unfortunately. But that's a sweet pile O finds! Nice! HH!
 
Nice array of finds! Congrats!

Rare to find a possible "working" relic of any kind! Fire when ready!
 
That's a nice handfull there. I really like the cannon. Would be thrilled to dig one of those.

-Buck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom