What's new

Buy...Sell....Trade

T.C.

Bronze Member
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
3,801
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there anywhere to buy, sell or trade on this forum??:dontknow:
 
You have to be a charter memeber to sell things on this site. Im not sure about trading though. Im sure on of the mediators can help you out with this.
 
I have a vallon vmc1 for sale
 
Is there anywhere to buy, sell or trade on this forum??:dontknow:


Charter Member Classifieds

You don't have to be a charter member to buy on here, only if you want to sell. Also, numerous sponsered dealers such as Bart's, Fort Bedford Detectors, etc. do have trade ins, will take trades sometimes, and sell on here.
 
Yeah, well, that's fine & dandy that it's for "charter members". And yes I understand that cuts down on the baby-sitting for the mod's on this forum (because buy-sell forums can be notorious for bickering about payments, cons, etc...). However, notice that because it's now been restricted to just "charter members", that it gets very little traffic or posts. Bummer.

So you have to go to other of the national md'ing forums (or simply ebay), to find better classified for buy-sell of detectors.
 
Thanks for the replies fellers!! :thumbsup:
 
Well said Tom_in_CA.
The "Charter Member" forum gets little traffic. It's a shame, cause many legitimate bargains could be acquired, if only more visited the CM forum.
Many have offered good deals, yet seem to be unwilling to spend the $20 to become a CM?
I get it though. I spend 99% of my time here on the GD forum. Only visit CM rarely.
A restructuring of CM may be needed IMHO?
Peace ✌
 
90% of the "for sale" items at any given time are usually successfully sold. Not sure of which part of those classifieds you all are referring too? By the time we fork out Ebay fees and PayPal fees, etc. I don't think the difference in supporting a site we all dearly love is all that bad.
 
Don't know about you guys but I check the charter classifieds every day. Gotten some damn good deals on there. As a matter of fact some really great deals on there right now. Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom