MOOREMAN123 Jr. Member Joined Jun 22, 2008 Messages 59 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location batavia,ohio Feb 3, 2011 #1 I am buying a blue bowl for that fine ohio gold and was wondering where can I get a blue bowl the cheapest? Upvote 0
I am buying a blue bowl for that fine ohio gold and was wondering where can I get a blue bowl the cheapest?
B H Prospector Hero Member Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 858 Reaction score 838 Golden Thread 0 Location Black Hills, South Dakota Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2011 #2 Hi Mooreman123, I Bought mine from a local dealer, no shipping for the same price as online. The cheapest place I have seen them and it includes everything but a 5 gal bucket and the bucket clips for $105.00 is at the gold prospectors supply company. B H Prospector
Hi Mooreman123, I Bought mine from a local dealer, no shipping for the same price as online. The cheapest place I have seen them and it includes everything but a 5 gal bucket and the bucket clips for $105.00 is at the gold prospectors supply company. B H Prospector
R russau Gold Member Joined May 29, 2005 Messages 9,487 Reaction score 10,759 Golden Thread 0 Location St. Louis, missouri Feb 4, 2011 #3 you can buy the bowl seperatly. you should/probly already have everything else.