C&C Ring and Clad Lightning Pendant

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First the ring.
IMG_1858.JPG
When I pulled this out I looked at it and saw some markings...became very excited...wished I had my loupe in the car..then promptly put it in my special finds pouch...and continued the hunt.
Found lots of clad, two more rings both fake, fake chain and then...found this lightning bolt charm. I thought it was pretty cool but did not think much about it.
IMG_1851.JPG IMG_1852.JPG
When I got home the first thing I did was check that ring with the loupe and....C&C? What not gold...Oh well still a nice fake for the collection.
IMG_1859.JPG
Then I was looking at my lightning bolt and notice some writing on it...then I noticed the edge......out with the loupe again...hey this is clad!
IMG_1854.JPG IMG_1857.JPG IMG_1856.JPG
Spent the rest of my hunt looking for the rest of it...lol
Thanks for looking

Upvote 1

NJLargeCent

Feb 8, 2012
Southern NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't mean to steal your thunder, but that lightening bolt is pretty cool. Did it give you a quarter signal on your machine? :laughing7:

OP
OP
chrisplay2004

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with 4" & 8" Coil, and F-Point Pinpointer, Whites Eagle II, Bounty Hunter Fortune Hunter, Modified VLF WaterDetector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually I forgot to mention it gave a clear solid dime signal. Never did find the rest of the quarter though...:laughing7:

ironman

Aug 16, 2012
The Woodlands,Texas
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a sign from Zeus you should keep it on you as a good luck charm. But still cool finds

OP
OP
chrisplay2004

chrisplay2004

Feb 28, 2008
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I carry it and only get clad...it better be a lot of clad! And some silver and gold if you please...:laughing7:

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's still a very pretty ring,WTG,,HH:icon_thumright:

jewelerguy

Gold Member
Jun 28, 2011
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that quarter lightning bolt is pretty unique. :icon_thumleft:

Happy Harry

Feb 15, 2008
San Mateo County California
Detector(s) used
ACE250,Infinium LS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is what this hobby is all about. You never know what will come up next. Its not so much what we find it is just in the finding . Good Job nice lighting bolt. HHHH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions