What's new

C.S.A Button!

crashbro17x

Full Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 300 w/950 coil, Bounty Hunter, Discover 3300 w/a 10" Bounty Hunter, Magnum Power Search Coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, I got in from work yesterday afternoon and had about an hour to hunt after I got through with some things around the house....SO...I slid back out to the camp that we have pulled so many great relics from for a few minutes....First target I dug was a perfect sword belt plate keeper....YES! I covered the hole and made two more swings and got a questionable target...hmmmmm :icon_scratch:....So I dig the plug and flip it over and a beautiful C.S.A. button is looking back at me....WOW! My hands were shaking for 3 hours after I found it.... I couldn't and still can't believe it....This camp has been truly amazing....I am very blessed to have found it.

Here is a couple of pictures of it after I let it soak in some water for a while....I need to do just a little more cleaning, but I couldn't wait any longer to take a pic! lol
Thanks for looking!

2638_532390948952_184103453_31470226_4090385_n.jpg


2638_532390953942_184103453_31470227_7325453_n.jpg


Man I'm one lucky dude!
 
Upvote 0
Wow! and Wow! again. That is really nice!
Be careful as you finish up cleaning it.
REALLY NICE! CONGRATULATIONS!

John
 
Hey, thanks to all that have replied....and thanks for the banner nomination....

I'll try to get another picture of it up when I get done cleaning it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
That is one awesome button and avatar!!!!!
 
Beautiful Button!!!!!!! Definetly a Banner Find.... :thumbsup:
 
Here is a link of a few for prices.
Also that is a great find,I would love to find one in any shape.yours is in good shape.
If you can make ot a back mark on it it will give a better Idea of price.
AWESOME FIND :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://www.civilwarbuttons.com/cscentrlist.htm

fortbball9
 
fortbball9 said:
Here is a link of a few for prices.
Also that is a great find,I would love to find one in any shape.yours is in good shape.
If you can make ot a back mark on it it will give a better Idea of price.
AWESOME FIND :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://www.civilwarbuttons.com/cscentrlist.htm

fortbball9
I was curious myself thanks. One heck of a find. Lovin the hobby, and history
 
fortbball9 said:
Here is a link of a few for prices.
Also that is a great find,I would love to find one in any shape.yours is in good shape.
If you can make ot a back mark on it it will give a better Idea of price.
AWESOME FIND :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://www.civilwarbuttons.com/cscentrlist.htm

fortbball9

Thanks for the web site...I'll have to book mark it! :thumbsup:

Thanks also for the banner nominations.... :icon_sunny:
 
civilman1 said:
Beautiful Button!!!!!!! Definetly a Banner Find.... :thumbsup:
That is a n awesome find and in great condition as is. love it!! go get another!
 
Very nice aging
 
awesome awesome button!! see some vague writing on the back on the button, any idea what t says? thanks..gregg
 
Awesome find!!! Would love to see the belt plate too :thumbsup:
Jerry
 
Awsome find and excellent condition, congrats.
 
SWEET!!!! Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom