What's new

C.S.A Button!

crashbro17x

Full Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 300 w/950 coil, Bounty Hunter, Discover 3300 w/a 10" Bounty Hunter, Magnum Power Search Coil
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well, I got in from work yesterday afternoon and had about an hour to hunt after I got through with some things around the house....SO...I slid back out to the camp that we have pulled so many great relics from for a few minutes....First target I dug was a perfect sword belt plate keeper....YES! I covered the hole and made two more swings and got a questionable target...hmmmmm :icon_scratch:....So I dig the plug and flip it over and a beautiful C.S.A. button is looking back at me....WOW! My hands were shaking for 3 hours after I found it.... I couldn't and still can't believe it....This camp has been truly amazing....I am very blessed to have found it.

Here is a couple of pictures of it after I let it soak in some water for a while....I need to do just a little more cleaning, but I couldn't wait any longer to take a pic! lol
Thanks for looking!

2638_532390948952_184103453_31470226_4090385_n.jpg


2638_532390953942_184103453_31470227_7325453_n.jpg


Man I'm one lucky dude!
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations!...........how can you not vote it for banner?? Vote people!
 
dfxmatt said:
Congratulations!...........how can you not vote it for banner?? Vote people!

;D Hey man thanks! And thanks to all the others that have voted it for banner. Banner or not, it is my best find and I will treasure it for the rest of my life. :thumbsup:

To all of those who have asked, I can make the backmark out finally....it is Superior Quality...

Thanks again and HH!
 
crashbro17x said:
dfxmatt said:
Congratulations!...........how can you not vote it for banner?? Vote people!

;D Hey man thanks! And thanks to all the others that have voted it for banner. Banner or not, it is my best find and I will treasure it for the rest of my life. :thumbsup:

To all of those who have asked, I can make the backmark out finally....it is Superior Quality...

Thanks again and HH!
Yeah People.......How can you not vote this for banner!!!!!
 
i vote banner sir. whatever banner is. :D what is the banner? i heard many people talk abotu it.

henry
 
Got to be a banner find!!!! Super sweet button !!! Congrats Cody!
 
SUPER FIND.CONGRATS.
 
Thanks guys and gals! May be the only man that has two banner finds in a week! If things keep going the way they are going at least!


THANKS!!! :thumbsup:
 
Love the Avatar......
 
Still love the Banner lookin' Avatar..... :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom