About a yr or 2 ago, I "posted" an invitation, while I was in
Gilbert, to take anyone to see that actual information
("Take anyone"<<<Because, I had no intention of using it myself)
IF!
They would pay for the "Gas and Lunch" (maybe ,a 1/2 a day trip, to complete the whole thing)
Never had even One Reply!
If I were you Cptbil, I would be pleased that you GOT no "takers" since what you might have got is NOT what you had in mind!
) but hooking up with potential partners over the internet might be the very last thing you do....
especially if you are offering to take them and show them the way to find a lost treasure!


heh heh heh


the likes of which Very! VERY! 


. However if my luck were to change and I am able to go off on a treasure hunt (I would have to have a permanent home bought and moved in etc) by the time you are going (March) I would sure get in touch with you.
ONE CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY GUNS! 



Anyway! OUR INDENPDENCE and Continued FREEDOM Is due to one thing..
A man with A RIFLE
And!
As a "Specialist" I have one for each occassion/situation !
Long Range, Sniping, Close up, Night firing, Close quarters, etc. etc...
Personally there is only so much iron that I want to be hauling around in the back country - I much prefer that soft YELLOW METAL instead!




cptbil said:OroBlanco:
Please keep all of your anti-American comments to your self!
cptbil said:OroBlanco:
I have been along the Border, doing full Time Treasure Hunting and Prospecting
For the past 13 years!
Not the usual week end trips ..
I LIVE OUT THERE !
For MONTHS at a time :P
Now, Who would be more qualified to judge if weapons are needed or NOT?
Now!
Who! Spends more time in one year than most people will in a lifeTime?
Yep!
You're RIGHT!
THAT'S ME!
Now If You have something against the 2d Amendment,
My RIGHT To OWN & Use a weapon anytime I want to!
Please keep all of your anti-American comments to your self!
I like the US Constitution
I don't want to see it changed just because people like you don't like it !
You're Free to move to a Nice Liberal Country where they have banned all gun ownership
Like England...
Oh !
By the way...Violent Crimes there, have risen 30% and are still on the upswing !
A lovely place !
For any Liberal !
,Greetings CptBil, I can assure you that I have absolutely no problems with guns of any kind
Carrying a gun for self-protection is only good sense, but beyond a single handgun per person, it is my opinion that carrying along more than that is just so much more weight to pack
Good luck and good hunting Cptbil, if you like to haul around extra firepower that is your choice

