Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had no choice. None at all. Had to leave the abode to go out after spending a day and a half in bed after a nasty night shift that I could not finish. Chipped a tooth so it was off to see Tom who has been my dentist for over 40 years. Half an hour in the chair and with an empty wallet I needed a fix. Went home, took some meds and read a few posts and headed out with wobbly knees and my faithful Zen Guru. Did the park which was open to the wind so after a few coins and a dinkie headed into the woods. Um! A calculator. Then the horror struck as my knee throbbed as I dug up "Ed." Was wondering if I continued if I could find Steve, Ryan or even the missing in action Navy Davy! safe out of the woods a junker appeared under my coil as well as more coinage. Enough. Ditched Zen in the trunk coming home to an empty place. Sure the Hunny Bunny will be back in time to make this bouy his supper.
ed.jpg edgear.jpg

Upvote 13

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had no choice. None at all. Had to leave the abode to go out after spending a day and a half in bed after a nasty night shift that I could not finish. Chipped a tooth so it was off to see Tom who has been my dentist for over 40 years. Half an hour in the chair and with an empty wallet I needed a fix. Went home, took some meds and read a few posts and headed out with wobbly knees and my faithful Zen Guru. Did the park which was open to the wind so after a few coins and a dinkie headed into the woods. Um! A calculator. Then the horror struck as my knee throbbed as I dug up "Ed." Was wondering if I continued if I could find Steve, Ryan or even the missing in action Navy Davy! safe out of the woods a junker appeared under my coil as well as more coinage. Enough. Ditched Zen in the trunk coming home to an empty place. Sure the Hunny Bunny will be back in time to make this bouy his supper.
View attachment 2055532 View attachment 2055533
Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2055532 View attachment 2055533
Jeep? Looks like time we'll spent...wish you a quick recovery, sorry about the chipped tooth...ouch!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread