What's new

California Brinks Box

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Got me a Brinks box just to remind me why I don't buy them anymore. One 40%, one 2007 that went back to the wild.
HH, S_F :icon_jokercolor:
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_07.webp
    ScreenHunter_07.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 318
Upvote 0
Aww... I still need the 07's!

You bum...

Grats on the one 40%. Not bad for one box considering what I have been getting. =)

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
Aww... I still need the 07's!
Sorry. How many 07's do you need? I could try and dig it out of the bag.
 
I just keep one of each NIFC. I haven't had any of the 07's in my boxes and I think one or perhaps both 05's have escaped my grasp thus far as well. So just three or four of the 14 NIFC that I still need for my collection... not bad but I was hoping to nail the last 3-4 down before my boxes ended... which they now have for the summer.

Don't go to any trouble trying to track them down... if your eye catches another one though... think of me! =)

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom