What's new

California claims maps on-line

menotomymaps

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
68
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in the process of putting my whole collection of old maps on-line.
I've recently put up some old Gold Claims maps of California and some other gold searching resources on the site,
and I'm putting up more stuff every week.
I hope it can be of use to some of you. I'm in Massachusetts and I can't use 'em!

Vin - http://menotomymaps.com/
 
Sure do appreciate you doing that...Thank you
 
This has been a handy resource for myself when I'm conducting historical observations of possible gold prospecting and metal detecting sites. Great work!
 
Wow, San Jose, CA has older parts than I thought.. I wonder if there are any good parts to go wonder around in. Like an orchard or something. HMmM!!

Do you have any maps for Fremont, CA, Union City, CA, or that side of the Bay Area?
THANKS!
-Jen
 
Website Down..........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom