California Gold Hunt #2 begins May 1 (revised)

Sep 1, 2007
Hello All,

California Gold Hunt #2 begins May 1. Grand prize is $5,000 in gold American Eagle coins. (Or a number of coins to bring the value to $5,000 or more on the day of finding).

One coin will be hidden somewhere in public in Southern California, just as in the first hunt.

Clues will be given online every 2 days, beginning May 1. The first registered player to find the coin gets the full prize.

Good luck, and get in the Hunt!

We postponed the start of this Hunt from April 15 to May 1 because we lost a week's worth of advertising exposure in college newspapers due to late Spring breaks. We hope this hasn't inconvenienced anyone.

http://www.californiagoldhunt.com

thekid317

Tenderfoot
Mar 4, 2006
MAY 1ST HAS COME AND GONE .. NO 1ST CLUE FOR THE MAY 1 GAME TRIED TO EMAIL THEM FOR AN ANSWER AND NOTHING, MAYBE THATS THE HUNT THIS TIME.TRACKING DOWN THE THE GUY THAT HAS GOT MY 10.00 ENTRY FEE ???

MAYBE TODAY ?????

IF YOU ARE IN THE SECOND HUNT AND DID GET THE FIRST CLUE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL KEEP TRYING TO CONTAVT THEM

jsm94

May 15, 2008
Are you still having trouble accessing the clues for the Gold Hunt?

I'm haven't had any problem so far. The clues have been posted as scheduled.

thekid317

Tenderfoot
Mar 4, 2006
as of may 15th no clues for game..........if you are getting them they must be on another site besides the gold hunt site.i have emailed them 3 times and still no answer or help...if you have this web site let me know .im surprized i paid for this and nothing if it is playing there must be 6 or 7 clues by now and more than likly it has been found.:(

jeff

jsm94

May 15, 2008
I am definitely on the correct site. There has been no winner announced yet that I am aware of.

Try this. When you log in to the site make sure you check the "remember me" box just under the log-in space. Then go over and click the clues for May 1 on the left side of the screen. The clues are there, so maybe you are just not logging in correctly. I had that problem at first until I started checking the box.

Today Clue 8 was posted.

Good Luck.

thekid317

Tenderfoot
Mar 4, 2006
thanks for the update. but it still doesnt work :( i have tried everyway possible and even checked paypals to see if i paid for game 2 and yes i did.......... good luck i guess they screw 500 people so they can pay for there prize.....never again....so BEWARD TO THOSE WHO ARE THINKING OF GAME 3 AND THE REST.......................I WOULDNT GIVE THEM A DIME

jsm94

May 15, 2008
I'm sorry I couldn't help. Other than the "check the box" issue, I haven't had any trouble getting the clues.
If they aren't responding to your Emails, I don't know what else to do. Maybe Paypal can look into it?

Rattler0216

May 30, 2008
Hey Kid there is another site post on here under the name Southern California Treasure Hunt I believe where the guy that runs the contest has been posting with the other members. Hope that helps if u haven't already figured it out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread