What's new

Call from teller

jonhls

Full Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2006
Messages
210
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Got a call from teller yesterday about halves.She told me a lady was at bank that had 5k in halves and wanted to know if i wanted them.I asked her what they were and she said the lady told her she was a collector and was only getting rid of the coins she didn't want lol....She said they were all packaged up in 500. boxes.I told her no thanks she told me she took 2 boxes from her and told her there would be a fee to take the rest.I wonder if i have a new crh'er in town or if she was just passing thru.I know towns on both sides of me have a few people searching and there is at least one other in my town but he has never dumped at my bank before.guess i will have to be a bit cautious with loose rolls in town now lol....hh jon
 
Upvote 0
Oh, I know that lady. She collects everything from 1971 to present. Everything before 1971 she dumps.
 
packerbacker said:
Oh, I know that lady. She collects everything from 1971 to present. Everything before 1971 she dumps.

LOL!
Brilliant deduction. I bet she even likes those proof types with silver edges too!
 
packerbacker said:
Oh, I know that lady. She collects everything from 1971 to present. Everything before 1971 she dumps.

Yep, you just missed the score of a lifetime! :wink: :D
 
LJ would have bought them.............and they would turn to gold....... :icon_jokercolor:
 
I stopped in and talked to teller on way to work today,she confirmed that lady said she had aquired them all inj a 3 week period and she told her there was no silver in them.She looks out for me pretty well lol...she took in 650 awhile back and when she called that time she told me she had checked a few rolls and found a 40% so she held them back for me....she got doughnuts for that one.hh....jon
 
Wasn't ME!!!!!

I dump mine here. Where do you live?

HH
Cat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom