What's new

Camp critters

WannaDig3687

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
23,801
Reaction score
112,451
Golden Thread
0
Location
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been focusing so much on taking fireworks photos that I forgot I had these. They were taken on the first.

DSCN5250.webp

DSCN5251.webp He didn't like me watching. :laughing7:

DSCN5257.webp Ok. You guys are going to have to tell me what this is. :dontknow:

DSCN5259.webp

DSCN5260.webp

DSCN5263.webp The campground owners cut these two trees down. Now they are trying to grow.

DSCN5264.webp They look kind of cool.

DSCN5267.webp


DSCN5269.webp

Mr WD called me out to shoot this little guy.


DSCN5274.webp

DSCN5277.webp He let us walk right up to him. Then, Mr WD tried to pet him.


DSCN5285.webp That didn't go over well.


Thanks for looking!

~ Sis
 
The reddish headed one is a purple finch. The big ones on the ground are mourning doves. Nice pics.
 
Thanks, Smokey.
 
Nice pics. I love rabbits. We had one for 9 years.
 
Me, too. It's very hard for me to go through the rabbit barn at the fairs. I want to take them all home. But it would be certain death for them out here.
 
Thank you for sharing! :occasion14:
 
Looks like a Bradford pear tree coming back out after being cut. Nice pics. Thanks
 
Looks like a Bradford pear tree coming back out after being cut. Nice pics. Thanks

They are cottonwoods.

I seen that you posted, "The bride and I," on another thread. Did you just get married?
 
Nice pics thanks for sharing.
 
I've been focusing so much on taking fireworks photos that I forgot I had these. They were taken on the first.

View attachment 1608635

View attachment 1608636 He didn't like me watching. :laughing7:

View attachment 1608637 Ok. You guys are going to have to tell me what this is. :dontknow:

View attachment 1608638

View attachment 1608639

View attachment 1608640 The campground owners cut these two trees down. Now they are trying to grow.

View attachment 1608641 They look kind of cool.

View attachment 1608642


View attachment 1608643

Mr WD called me out to shoot this little guy.


View attachment 1608644

View attachment 1608645 He let us walk right up to him. Then, Mr WD tried to pet him.


View attachment 1608634 That didn't go over well.


Thanks for looking!

~ Sis

I was thinking 'a house Finch' ??? , I got 1 or 2 ? that come to the feeder , It or they seem to have a mostly purple Breast

I'm learning 'being a bit color blind aint helpin lol.

What type of sparrow ( if a Sparrow ) Song, Field , White Throated , or House Sparrow.?

I'm thinking White throated (spelled throated in my book) .?

'Red-Winged Blackbird ' ? in the Grass

Now the Squirrels are making me mad , getting in one of my feeders banging it against the Window also waking me up.
I threw packs of Firecrackers at them yesterday /// they were back in 5 min; they are lucky my pellet gun quit working or 1 or 2 would have 'Tail' injuries......Where is Mr, Mrs Hawk when I need one. lol

The Trees look good to me as well.
God Bless
 
I was thinking 'a house Finch' ??? , I got 1 or 2 ? that come to the feeder , It or they seem to have a mostly purple Breast

I'm learning 'being a bit color blind aint helpin lol.

What type of sparrow ( if a Sparrow ) Song, Field , White Throated , or House Sparrow.?

I'm thinking White throated (spelled throated in my book) .?

'Red-Winged Blackbird ' ? in the Grass

Now the Squirrels are making me mad , getting in one of my feeders banging it against the Window also waking me up.
I threw packs of Firecrackers at them yesterday /// they were back in 5 min; they are lucky my pellet gun quit working or 1 or 2 would have 'Tail' injuries......Where is Mr, Mrs Hawk when I need one. lol

The Trees look good to me as well.
God Bless

Thanks, Davey! There are bird houses all over the place here and some campers put out feeders. I asked if it was to keep the birds from making nests on campers? I was told, maybe, but the birds would keep the mosquito population down. Plus I learned the owner is a bird guy, so next time I have one to identify, all I have to do is ask him.

You need to take some lessons from worldtalker to take care of your squirrels. He's the "Squirrel Saboteur!" Lol! :laughing9:

I hope you and your family had a great holiday!

Sis
 
Thanks, these Squirrel's are everywhere ! I've created a Monster.

I may ask worldtalker , but i'm gonna try some things first .

We got the Best looking & Healthy Squirrels in the neighborhood .

I tell ya they would win awards.
God Bless Y'all
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom