mainejman Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 1,878 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2018 #1 Found this at the campground I stayed at.Any opinionsmjm Upvote 0
mainejman Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 1,878 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2018 Thread Owner #2
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2018 #3 Can you post pic showing entire piece
mainejman Bronze Member Joined Sep 2, 2012 Messages 1,046 Reaction score 1,878 Golden Thread 0 Location maine Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2018 Thread Owner #4
Tpmetal Silver Member Joined Jan 4, 2017 Messages 4,696 Reaction score 8,170 Golden Thread 0 Location Western ny Detector(s) used equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2018 #5 Keep in mind I know nothing of native artifacts, I would guess nutting stone? Probably wrong, but it does Look pecked.
Keep in mind I know nothing of native artifacts, I would guess nutting stone? Probably wrong, but it does Look pecked.
N NEPA History Full Member Joined Apr 12, 2018 Messages 103 Reaction score 326 Golden Thread 0 Location Wyoming Valley, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2018 #6 Looks like nutting stones to me. Without seeing it, it's hard to tell, but I agree with Tpmetal above, looks like it's pecked.
Looks like nutting stones to me. Without seeing it, it's hard to tell, but I agree with Tpmetal above, looks like it's pecked.
quito Silver Member Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 4,638 Reaction score 4,844 Golden Thread 0 Location south dakota Detector(s) used good eyes Sep 7, 2018 #7 Ya just never know where something may be found. Nice!!