creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Apr 3, 2011 #1 Thanks! Attachments DIVButtonFront.webp 166.7 KB · Views: 207 DIVButtonBack.webp 150.3 KB · Views: 193
Bramblefind Silver Member Joined Nov 26, 2009 Messages 2,966 Reaction score 4,024 Golden Thread 0 Location New York Detector(s) used T2/F75 SE Apr 3, 2011 #2 What do you think the backmark reads? I found this one first - 1847-1887 Sherlock & Co 15 King Street, Covent Garden But the letters didn't match up quite right. Then I found this - Late 19th C H E Block & Co 15 King Street, Covent Garden Upvote 0
What do you think the backmark reads? I found this one first - 1847-1887 Sherlock & Co 15 King Street, Covent Garden But the letters didn't match up quite right. Then I found this - Late 19th C H E Block & Co 15 King Street, Covent Garden
jimmy uk Sr. Member Joined Nov 3, 2010 Messages 416 Reaction score 183 Golden Thread 1 Location Essex 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP DEUS! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2011 #3 looks like a Livery button Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,314 Reaction score 48,596 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 3, 2011 #4 jimmy uk said: looks like a Livery button Click to expand... Upvote 0
ivan salis Platinum Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 16,836 Reaction score 3,817 Golden Thread 0 Location callahan,fl Detector(s) used delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too Apr 3, 2011 #5 I see on the rear --- scovell * gamd Upvote 0