What's new

Can anybody tell me anything about this ring?

planejet42

Full Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2011
Messages
210
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this ring in the middle of the woods by a couple of old houses!!! I already know it is sterling silver & the stones are glass, but can anyone tell me a year?
 

Attachments

  • 168836_184025741617313_100000296648168_581750_5817332_n.webp
    168836_184025741617313_100000296648168_581750_5817332_n.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 319
  • 167971_184025141617373_100000296648168_581749_5328349_n.webp
    167971_184025141617373_100000296648168_581749_5328349_n.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 306
  • 162820_184026314950589_100000296648168_581752_3805024_n.webp
    162820_184026314950589_100000296648168_581752_3805024_n.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 297
Looks old, Victorian maybe. Sterling mark predates the .925 mark, though not always.
 
Upvote 0
:love10: Omg!! I love this ring. Congrats. :icon_pirat:
 
Upvote 0
A clearer & close-up pic of the area with "sterling" would really help; when I zoom in, it looks like a maker's mark (star type symbol?).
 
Upvote 0
Actually now that i've looked at it again, it has more of an Art Deco shape and style to it. Are those shamrocks or flower designs on it?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom