jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,962 Reaction score 76,429 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2016 Thread Owner #1 What do I do that causes this to pop up on My screen ? when it pops up, My page goes out of control till I left click my mouse. I don't know what causes it.
What do I do that causes this to pop up on My screen ? when it pops up, My page goes out of control till I left click my mouse. I don't know what causes it.
Limitool Gold Member Joined Jun 9, 2013 Messages 7,955 Reaction score 12,322 Golden Thread 0 Location Middle TN. area Detector(s) used White XLT Spectrum E-Series Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 12, 2016 #2 Virus
relic nut Silver Member Joined Nov 29, 2014 Messages 4,006 Reaction score 7,277 Golden Thread 1 Location VA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2016 #3 Do you have a wheel on your mouse? It's also a button, and if you push it, that will happen. HH RN
B beerguy Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2004 Messages 1,146 Reaction score 1,193 Golden Thread 0 Location Camano Island, WA Detector(s) used CTX3030, Manticore, Deus 2, etc. Many more on a rotating basis. Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader! Sep 12, 2016 #4 Yes, Relic Nut nailed it. If you push on the wheel, then the page will scroll up or down as you move the mouse up or down. Annoying if you do not know it is there.
Yes, Relic Nut nailed it. If you push on the wheel, then the page will scroll up or down as you move the mouse up or down. Annoying if you do not know it is there.
DeepseekerADS Platinum Member Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 15,094 Reaction score 21,756 Golden Thread 0 Location SW, VA - Bull Mountain Detector(s) used CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52 Primary Interest: Other Sep 12, 2016 #5 Yep! That was my first thought as well. I don't use them myself because of that aggravation.
kcm Gold Member Joined Feb 29, 2016 Messages 5,867 Reaction score 7,093 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Minnesota Detector(s) used Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: Other Sep 12, 2016 #6 Mine only does the up/down directions. Didn't know they also went side-to-side.
B BARKER Bronze Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 2,217 Reaction score 1,805 Golden Thread 0 Location BOSTON Detector(s) used Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2016 #7 Hi Jeff; Glad you got that solved. To think We use to use Smoke Signals !! PEACE:RONB
Limitool Gold Member Joined Jun 9, 2013 Messages 7,955 Reaction score 12,322 Golden Thread 0 Location Middle TN. area Detector(s) used White XLT Spectrum E-Series Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 12, 2016 #8 WOW... every now and then.... I'll have my viewing page move up and down a few inches. I have an OLD wheel mouse which "quit" working 3 years ago. Maybe it's still "alive"... a little...? But unlike Jeff nothing ever appears on my screen.
WOW... every now and then.... I'll have my viewing page move up and down a few inches. I have an OLD wheel mouse which "quit" working 3 years ago. Maybe it's still "alive"... a little...? But unlike Jeff nothing ever appears on my screen.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,962 Reaction score 76,429 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 12, 2016 Thread Owner #9 relic nut said: Do you have a wheel on your mouse? It's also a button, and if you push it, that will happen. HH RN Click to expand... thank You that's it I must be occasionally hitting it without realizing it
relic nut said: Do you have a wheel on your mouse? It's also a button, and if you push it, that will happen. HH RN Click to expand... thank You that's it I must be occasionally hitting it without realizing it