What's new

✅ SOLVED Can anyone help identify? Suspender clip?

Relic Girl Texas

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 29, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not sure that this is a suspender clip.

It has a fancy design on it that I can see after a bit of cleaning. Looks like a crown with other design below.

Looks like a letter "g" in the first section of the crown.

Found in the middle of a field yesterday.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20190728-203631~2.webp
    Screenshot_20190728-203631~2.webp
    123.2 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot_20190728-201933.webp
    Screenshot_20190728-201933.webp
    162.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20190728_201857.webp
    IMG_20190728_201857.webp
    701.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20190728_202129.webp
    IMG_20190728_202129.webp
    503.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20190728_202143.webp
    IMG_20190728_202143.webp
    1 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20190728_202145.webp
    IMG_20190728_202145.webp
    968.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Welcome to Tnet. i don't think its a clip but maybe a padlock cover
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the welcome! It is very odd just new to me I did fin part of a Corbin lock yesterday too. Not a padlock though. Such an interesting design on it.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20190729_083745~2.webp
    IMG_20190729_083745~2.webp
    403.4 KB · Views: 67
Upvote 0
It is a Victorian picture rail hanger, similar to these:


PS: Welcome to the forum! :hello:
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 10.02.43 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 10.02.43 AM.webp
    74.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 10.07.09 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 10.07.09 AM.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Relic Girl, A Big Welcome to You to the Tnet forum from Georgia. Nice looking Victorian piece you found. It looks like Creskol has it ID'd for you already. Well Done on both the save and the ID.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you so much for identifying this for me! I am so excited to have this piece from my propery!

The 2nd picture is the exact one I found! So glad I joined this morning!

Thanks for the welcome as well!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice find. Welcome from Indiana..
 
Upvote 0
Welcome RGT, cool find. Best wishes!
 
Upvote 0
Nice ID Creskol how come you always beat me to it I think its cause I never know what any of this stuff is lol. Welcome to tnet
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet from RI. Have fun exploring!
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom