cdsieg Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2011 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 0 Location WI Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2012 #1 I found this in a trash pit, I don't know what it is the back side is flat, more that what it is, I would like to know what it says! Attachments IMGP8637.webp 42.9 KB · Views: 118 IMGP8638.webp 42.6 KB · Views: 114 IMGP8639.webp 45.3 KB · Views: 128 IMGP8639B.webp 27.3 KB · Views: 102 IMGP8640.webp 22.4 KB · Views: 112 Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
I found this in a trash pit, I don't know what it is the back side is flat, more that what it is, I would like to know what it says!
NOLA_Ken Gold Member Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 5,221 Reaction score 4,180 Golden Thread 0 Location Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co Detector(s) used several, mostly Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 17, 2012 #2 It's a Willys Overland Co, radiator badge, and a fairly early one I think, I found two like it online from 1911 and 1921.... Attachments images.webp 15.1 KB · Views: 160 Upvote 0
It's a Willys Overland Co, radiator badge, and a fairly early one I think, I found two like it online from 1911 and 1921....
QUICKSILVER (appletree) Hero Member Joined Mar 1, 2007 Messages 971 Reaction score 156 Golden Thread 0 Location Griffith Indiana Detector(s) used Garrett Grand Master Hunter CXlll Sep 17, 2012 #3 SWEET ID KEN! Upvote 0
cdsieg Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2011 Messages 1,019 Reaction score 122 Golden Thread 0 Location WI Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 18, 2012 Thread Owner #4 No Kidding! Awesome puzzle solver you are! I will mark this as solved! Thank you so much for your help and the awesome photo! Upvote 0
No Kidding! Awesome puzzle solver you are! I will mark this as solved! Thank you so much for your help and the awesome photo!