can anyone tell me anything about this.

tattooedmomma

Aug 5, 2008

Attachments

• rose 010 (Medium).jpg
    rose 010 (Medium).jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 1,488
Upvote 0
WW II Italian Air Force pilots wings. Looks like the style worn by Italian pilots that fled north and flew for the axis.

"The Italian pilots that went north to fly with the Germans, cut the crown off their normal badges. Later these badges were manufactured without the crown."

www.ww2wings.com

This a neat piece, i can tell you that it is a Italian Air Force wings from WWII, as posted they fled to join the German Luftwaffe, this design was redone and became the Luftwaffe Flying Eagle with a swastika held by the eagle. Nice piece.

Nice set of post 1943 ANR pilot wings. They are worth what someone will pay for them. I've seen them listed for upwards of $350.00 on Ebay,but they ain't selling. I recently sold a set of WWII U.S. pilot wings that were sterling silver, they sold for $50.00, I paid $5.00 for them (estate sale) and started the bidding at $19.99. I was happy and so was the guy that got them for $50.00. If I buy for cheap, I list for cheap and let the current market value of the item decide the final value for the item.

Thanks for the info! I put on ebay a few hours ago starting at 9.99 already have two bids! 11.61 nearly 7 days to go! I hope it does well~

tattooedmomma said:
Thanks for the info! I put on ebay a few hours ago starting at 9.99 already have two bids! 11.61 nearly 7 days to go! I hope it does well~
What's your username?

Super excited!! Woke up this morning and it jumped from 38.00 to 177.00 with 6hrs left to go!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

That is all it takes is two people that really want it...bid away. Good luck...I hope it tops 200 for you.

NJ

Holy Moly!!!!

That is one heck of a find and a great return on your $5.00 investment.

:icon_thumright: You did great :icon_thumleft: and it's not even over yet. 3 plus hours to go.

Should break $200.00 as said above.

DJH

tattooedmomma said:
188 super excited!! End in a little over an hour!

Busted right thru 200! Good on you! :hello2:

Glad I read this. I have a pair of WW2 pilots wings that I too bought at an estate sale as part of a parcel of about 15 different military insignia etc. Think I'll put them on e-bay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back