What's new

Can anyone tell me what it says?

nvradar

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
558
Reaction score
139
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites gm4b, Minelab sd 2200d
This was an interesting thing given to me and have been wondering what it says and what you think it was used for. Thanks guys NVRADAR
 

Attachments

  • DSC04854.webp
    DSC04854.webp
    14 KB · Views: 567
  • DSC04852.webp
    DSC04852.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 568
mmmmmmm nope but good try! :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
I Got It Figured Out!

Asian Version of ...

~ CRACKER JACK ~

"A Prize In Every Box"

:headbang:
 

Attachments

  • Cracker Jack Box Vintage 1940s - 50s (305x700).webp
    Cracker Jack Box Vintage 1940s - 50s (305x700).webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 313
Upvote 0
a quick through a few of mine(I cant find my catalog,and the big box of them...just moved)but I have three of your variety,and oddly enough dont have any info on it!I need to forward some more to the fellow in the link!!
 
Upvote 0
WOW I found a one-of-a-kind!! I'll take a cool million for it. :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Hey SBB I didn't get my prize! :'(
 
Upvote 0
I am still waiting for the payoff on the Bat Masterson photo...........................waiting..............................
 
Upvote 0
HPD ~

Are you saying you want the "Atom" #10 comic book? I have been waiting for someone to step up and claim it. Texastee didn't want it! She said it should go to a veteran. But if you want it, just send me your mailing address in a PM and it's yours!

SBB
 
Upvote 0
OZ....... troy preferred!
 
Upvote 0
nv ~

Here ya go! Enjoy.

SBB :hello:

First Edition 1899/1900 ~ Estimated Value in Excellent Condition $75,000 to $80,000.
 

Attachments

  • Wizard Of Oz First Edition 1899-1900 (530x416).webp
    Wizard Of Oz First Edition 1899-1900 (530x416).webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 174
Upvote 0
Thats just cool! Didn't even know it existed.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom